STOP INFLATION TODAY
You can stop inflation in your business. Yes, you can do something about it on your own. But, unfortunately, you cannot place your confidence in the economy that it will turn around on its own.
Six Ways to Stop Inflation in Your Business
- Look at your financial statements to see where your expenses have increased. A good example would be the interest you are paying on your debt. LOANS FOR BUSINESSES
- You should review again if buying in bulk can help you with today’s rising cost of goods.
- Make sure that employee productivity is being maximized.
- Reduce any overtime hours, so you are not paying more than necessary.
- Should you expand or reduce any services you offer?
- Check the gas prices you are paying, as this has been one of the most significant increases in this inflationary environment. Make sure your employees are not using your credit card for personal expenses. This must be checked on every receipt for purchases. Also, check the time of purchase. WATCH EMPLOYEE USE OF COMPANY CREDIT CARDS
THIS IS WHAT RAMPANT INFLATION LOOKS LIKE
Record gas prices… runaway inflation… Where’s it all going?
In economics, inflation is a general increase in the prices of goods and services. When the general price level rises, each unit of currency buys fewer goods and services; consequently, inflation corresponds to a reduction in the purchasing power of money. Wikipedia.
In our view, some of the Fed’s work today is cosmetic – they want to show that they are fighting inflation when inflation is essentially a supply-driven issue. The Fed is concerned that inflation is currently at 41-year highs. Therefore, your business has been dramatically impacted over the last 12 months with all the rising prices.